It is KEFWA’s belief is that the Player Development Program plays an integral role in assisting a player to create balance and perspective in their lives and in their approach to their professional football careers.
"We want to educate players on how to brand themselves professionally through the social media. This will help them know how to properly take advantage of the Digital world usage. It will also be a chance to know how to create their websites among others," Dan Makori the KEFWA Education officer
What we offer
KEFWA’s in-house legal team have a diverse range of legal experience, in particular within professional sport, and in player representation. KEFWA can assist members and provide legal advice and assistance in areas including:
- Collective Bargaining Agreement advice;
- Contract enforcement;
- Contract advice and negotiation;
- Protecting player image rights and commercial matters;
- Player transfer and registration rules;
- Dealings with player agents and player agent Agreements;
- Compliance advice regarding rules, policies and regulations.
- Training and Capacity Building
KEFWA’s legal team also represents players and provides an advocacy service for a wide variety of dispute resolution processes including disciplinary hearings, grievance procedures including arbitrations, and hearings.
We have a unique understanding of professional football and the legal aspects involved in successfully representing and advising professional athletes at all stages of their careers.